Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Copper Tube Bus?

Post Thanks / Like
    this is a connector set up that Kim used on his bicycle - i thought its a pretty clean set up...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The Greatest thing about a EV, is the Song of the Terrain...

Post Thanks / Like
    Ted, why a tube? In your original couple of posts, i can't see why you'd need a tube over the flat copper with holes?
    EVs: 2007 Zapino Scooter, Honda VF500 Conversion (electriceptor.wordpress.com), Red Nissan LEAF SL (Arrived!)

teddillard
    Quote Originally Posted by __Tango View Post
    Ted, why a tube? In your original couple of posts, i can't see why you'd need a tube over the flat copper with holes?
    um. cause... um ummmm. cause... i like it? yeah, that's it... no, wait. cause it's cool lookin? well, it's small and compact, right? like basically the same diameter of the wire with the insulation. ummmmm. oh crap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by teddillard View Post
    um. cause... um ummmm. cause... i like it? yeah, that's it... no, wait. cause it's cool lookin? well, it's small and compact, right? like basically the same diameter of the wire with the insulation. ummmmm. oh crap.
    Heh. it just seems that your second post with the copper hangers seems simpler and easier to solder (since you can get at the back side. I like it though.
    EVs: 2007 Zapino Scooter, Honda VF500 Conversion (electriceptor.wordpress.com), Red Nissan LEAF SL (Arrived!)

Post Thanks / Like
    i just like the thinking outside of the box, there is always room for improvement - i think thats what Ted was trying to say?
    The Greatest thing about a EV, is the Song of the Terrain...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234