Thread: Zero Euro introduction article

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Zero Euro introduction article

The Zero line has just been introduced in Europe. Here is an article by a UK magazine about their introduction to, and test ride of, the 2012 Zero S and DS. They make some positive comments and the photos of the bikes riding through Spain are nice too:

http://www.classicdriver.com/uk/maga...0.asp?id=15902

2. Likes seanece liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Zero in europe,!

Thanks for sharing Richard. It appears that zero will make significant in roads into the EU market shortly.

On an unrelated note, I must say you sure have a talent to fish out all these news stories from a myriad diffrent sources. I sure enjoy reading them. Keep em coming and Thanks again for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like
    elmotofan, I can't take credit for finding any of my posts. I get them from either my newspaper, or from another web site, such as the BMW F800 Riders site that I visit every day. It has an automated "NewsBot", which dredges up any story on the internet that has to do with motorcycles. That thing comes up with about 20 or 30 stories a day and once and awhile I find one interesting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a link to some teaser 2012 Zero S review comments by the British motorcycle magazine Motor Cycle News:

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/Ne...lectric-bikes/