I read the Curtis controller manual found here:
seems to be the latest version, funny that Curtis do not post their manual online...at least for the 1238
I got a few questions after reading it, i sent them to Todd from Electric Motorsport, but i thought i'd post them here as well in case someone got the answers. I'll probably post his answers here too.
- Is the brake function the same as regen ?
- Is the regen function activated on my controller ? how can i use it ? how can I wire it ?
- I'm gonna use a BMS and i would like to reduce throttle input when reaching LVC, how can this be wired ?
- There are many parameters for my controller, programmed by your guys ? If so, is it possible to get an extract of these parameters ?
- On the main contactor menu, is the MAIN ENABLE on or off ? is the PRECHARGE enable ?
- In the motor menu, you can set in how many seconds the max rpm is reached, what is the value ?
- Is the motor temp enabled ? How can i get the reading on the display ? do i need to connect a special probe ?
- In the battery menu, you need to set the nominal volatge of my battery, at which level is it set ?
- I presume the initial setup procedure was carried on, right ?
thanks for any feed-back,