I know it's been a long time since I've posted. I'm currently a few weeks deep into my capstone project, and dealing with the uncertainty and nomadic nature of post-graduation job hunting. Due to these factors, as well as monetary factors, I'm strongly considering selling my electric CB750 project. I'm located in Cincinnati, OH. What I have:
All can be seen here:
- Titled CB750, with most parts removed, all of them still in boxes. The frame has been blasted and primered with Eastwood Extreme Chassis Black. Comes with a custom built aluminum motor mount for the included motor.
-72v 60AH GBS System with Charger (10-20 cycles on it, previously belonged to Kyle)
It's like that, but a previous generation.
- D&D Sepex Motor, never used
- Sigmadrive Controller for SEM, never used
Similar, but for SEM instead of PM
- New 72v Albright Contactor
- 400A Fuse and holder
- 2 Magura Twist Throttles
- Extra 72v LifePO4 Charger (2A)
- Plenty of other bits to get you started.
Get in touch with me and we can discuss a price. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
I've documented everything, and have tons of pictures available in the thread above. This could be a great way to get into the project, and it's going to make a great bike when it's finished. I also have a completed wiring diagram and CAD drawings of the frame which I will gladly include.
Thanks everybody and take care,