Thread: Zero announces a Police DS model

Post Thanks / Like

Zero announces a Police DS model

According to a report by Ultimate Motorcycling, Zero has just announced the availability of a Zero DS model specifically designed for police use. Here is a link to the article:

http://www.ultimatemotorcycling.com/...ice-motorcycle

And speaking of Zeros and security patrols, today I went to see a movie at the local regional mall. I was riding around their multistory elevated garage wondering where I should park my bike so that it would be in a safe location, when I noticed a couple of motorcycles parked on the sidewalk on the ground level next to a Sears side door. So I parked my bike there. When I came out from the show, there were a couple of the mall security staff checking out my bike. When I showed up they asked me about the Zero and seemed very interested in it. They told me that they saw it on their security cameras and the mall security supervisor said that one of the bikes that I parked next to was his. He said that I was welcome to park my Zero any time along the building wall and they would keep an eye on it with their camera. Now that is what I call a nice welcome. Maybe I should have if there was an electrical outlet near by?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Richard,

Can you reply to the thread "Do I buy......dealer 200 miles away"?
    I just replied to that post and that person is thinking about buying a Zero. Since you own one, maybe you can help him or her out? Thanks.

scottbrandon
    Can you show the pic of your bike?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scottbrandon View Post
    Can you show the pic of your bike?
    There are lots of photos and other comments about my Zero at this thread: http://www.elmoto.net/showthread.php...-Zero-S-review

Post Thanks / Like
    The Chesapeake police department in Chesapeake, Virginia just had a meeting on 5/18 about introducing elmotos for police use. My dad (a Chesapeake fire Marshall) tried to get me into the meeting but was unable to. I don't know which manufacturer was presenting to the city, but regardless, I'm excited to hear about municipalities seriously considering Elmotos and EV's in general.